COVID-19 Store Update
— Missouri Governor – Mike Parson has announced a statewide “stay-at-home” order. The order goes into effect at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 6, 2020, and is scheduled to last until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 24, 2020.
Marine Solutions being in the pet industry IS considered “essential services” and will do our best to remain open during this time for your Aquarium Maintenance Needs
For the safety of our employees, fellow customers, and yourself, ALL CUSTOMERS and STAFF are asked to adhere to the following during the “Stay-At-Home” order time frame:
- Must wear some sort of “Face Mask” type covering at all times (gloves would be a plus)
- Keep a personal space of 6 feet apart at all times
- Do Not touch anything unnecessarily/ Keep Browsing to a 10 minute time limit (YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME!!) Let our staff help you get what you need.
- No More than 5 Customers in the store at a time (Please get your needs and be considerate of others needing to get their needs)
- Please take advantage of Call-Ahead Shopping and Curb-Side Service
During The Stay-At-Home Order Time Frame Our Business Hours Will Be 12pm to 6pm
Marine Solutions opened its doors in 1993 under the name of Tropics! Since then it has been your local provider of everything aquatic! In 2005, with the name and location change we continued to provide tanks, food, equipment, livestock, and the experience necessary to create the aquatic scene you are looking for, along with expert advice for those tough questions. From fresh water to salt water, Marine Solutions has the solution for your every need. In 2014 Marine Solutions was purchased by Reef Keepers, an Aquatic service, maintenance, and builder of Aquariums.
Building Aquariums for Home and Business
Reef Keepers acquisition of Marine solutions has positioned itself to provide for all your aquatic needs, through our store and through our service and maintenance solutions. Reef Keepers and its team of professionals can build and maintain your ideal Aquarium for either your home or office.
To Start Your Aquarium Call (636) 947-5999