Aqua Ultraviolet 25 WATT Classic UV Sterilizer 3/4"
- Easy Twist Cap For Easy Quartz Sleeve Maintenance Just One Cap To Twist For
- Access To The Quartz Sleeve.
- Quick Release Ts For Easy Installation And Winterization.
- Lamp Is Positioned In The Housing For Maximum UV Effectiveness.
- Slender Housing Design Allows For Higher UV Dosage.
- The Unit Is Designed For Maximum Flow Rates.
- Easy To Remove Remote Power Supply.
- Designed For Indoor or Out Door Use.
The Classic 25 Watt UV sterilizer is designed for maximum performance, power, and reliability. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water. Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance. We calculate and publish our flow rates at 30,000 �w/cm� , based on the end of that 14 month life so there is no need to adjust water flow.
The Classic 25 watt UV is the premium choice for water sterilization of ponds/aquariums from 500 to 1200 gallons eradicating bacteria and creating a healthy environment. The Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 25 Watt can also be used as a clarifier to remove free floating algae for bodies of water up to 4000 gallons with 50% to 75% plant coverage. Simply put Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 25 watt UV sterilizer will clear you water in 3 to 5 days, sometimes over night, and keep it that way.
Specifications Dimensions: 20" X 4" X 2-1/2" Weight: 5 LBS Sterilizer Maximum Flow Rate: 1200 GPH Clarifier Maximum Flow Rate: 2000 GPH Fresh water application: 500-1200 Salt water application: 150 Num of Lamps 1 Additional Specification: