Hikari Bio-Pure Blood Worms 16oz (Flat Pack)
An excellent, higher protein, natural food for most tropical and select marine fishes. This highly flavorful treat is typically accepted by almost any fish it is fed, right out of the package.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and color enhancing nutrients
- A size almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live blood worms you cannot duplicate with live
- Easy to use "no touch™" mini cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Helps Hikari Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issue.
Ideal For: Most Freshwater and limited marine environments especially eels, livebearers, American cichlids, discus and selected aquatic reptiles.