Nyos Floating Fish Trap
Catching fish has never been easier.
The Nyos® FLOATING FISH TRAP® uses a new principle and thus makes catching fish from the aquarium particularly easy, quick and gentle.
INNOVATIVE, CORDLESS PRINCIPLE
With conventional fish traps, catching fish is cumbersome, since a mechanism for catching the fish usually has to be activated via a line. With the Nyos® FLOATING FISH TRAP®, however, only the magnetic connection is released as soon as a fish is in the trap. An air body at the opening of the trap ensures a quick 90 degree turn and buoyancy of the trap and the fish.
FLEXIBILITY THANKS TO MAGNETIC HOLDER
The fish trap can be easily attached to the aquarium pane with the magnetic holder.This enables a flexible position in the aquarium. The trap can be close to the water surfaceso that food can be conveniently added using the pipette supplied.
The Nyos® FLOATING FISH TRAP® is compact and is quickly accepted by fish thanks to its round and transparent design.
A notice: Designed for glass thicknesses of 8-15 mm (up to 5/8")
Tips for catching aquarium fish
- It takes time for the fish to get used to the trap
- Only feed through the trap temporarily
- For algae-eating fish, algae sheets can be attached with the enclosed magnet
- The pipette can also be used to keep the food moving. Many fish react more to moving food
- For small and fast fish, wait until the fish have swum as far into the trap as possible
- Do not catch several larger fish with the trap at the same time
- If the fish are shy, attach a string to the magnet holder so that the magnet holder can be removed from a distance
- In the case of shy fish, catch dominant fish in advance from the aquarium
- If necessary, reduce the flow so that the feed remains in the trap
- Trap diameter 150 mm (6 in)
- Max Glass Thickness 15mm (5/8 in)
- Opening diameter 72mm (2.8 in)