Seachem Aquavitro Bond (Bagged) 100ml
Pickup currently unavailable
- Low melting temperature adhesive plastic
- Non-toxic; easy and safe to work with
- Can be reheated and reworked multiple times
bond™ is a unique low melting temperature adhesive plastic. bond™ can be used to secure coral to rockwork or to fuse rockwork together for more stable foundations in reef aquaria. bond™ is completely non toxic and inert with no impact on aquarium chemistry. bond™ has a much lower melting temperature than similar products making it safer and easier to work with. If necessary, bond™ can be reheated and reworked multiple times until desired results are achieved.
1. Add the desired amount of Bond™ to work with to hot water (113 °F/45 °C). Take care not to overheat Bond™ as it will be difficult to safely handle. (Do not boil water).
2. Bond™ will slowly change from white to clear in hot water as it melts and clumps together. Once Bond™ is clear, it is ready to work with.
3. Remove it from the water and begin to knead it to work out any trapped air or water. Bond™ can now be worked into any shape or form required to secure coral to rockwork or to bond rockwork together.
As Bond™ cools, it hardens and returns to its original white color. This takes approximately 10 - 15 minutes but will vary depending on the temperature Bond™ is heated to, as well as room temperature. If necessary, Bond™ can be reheated and reworked multiple times until desired results are achieved.