Tropic Marin Liquid Buffer 500ml
Liquid pH buffer and carbonate hardness supplement
For good coral growth, saltwater aquariums require optimum buffering with stable carbonate hardness between 7 and 9 °dH. Fluctuations in the pH value, as for example in the case of excess acidity due to excrement and decomposition processes, quickly cause stress and diseases in all the aquarium inhabitants, thereby shortening the life of the young animals. Tropic Marin® LIQUID BUFFER effectively increases the carbonate hardness and stabilises the pH value at an optimum range between pH 8.1 and 8.4.
- Helps quickly and reliably if the pH is outside the recommended range of 8.1 – 8.4
- Kicks in if sediment has reduced the alkalinity and thus the buffering capacity of the water
- Reduces the stress for all aquarium inhabitants with more stable water conditions
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with marine fish, soft corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders and/or crustaceans
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps